Monday, April 1, 2013

Public statement by Gabriel Valenzuela Montoya from the prison for minors of Chol Chol, Chile

March 28, 2013

MY NAME IS GABRIEL VALENZUELA MONTOYA, UNDERAGE MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONER. I BELONG TO THE COMMUNITY WENTE WINKUL MAPU.

I am deprived of my liberty in the prison for minors of Chol Chol, here I stand firm in my convictions and I say to all the people who support the Mapuche cause and belongs to our Mapuche Nation to continue fighting for our territorial demands and not even jail will stop our fight. We are a people with centuries of fighting.

Kiñe: FREEDOM TO ALL MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS

Epu: STOP THE SETUPS AGAINST THE MAPUCHE NATION AND STOP THE RAIDS ON MAPUCHE COMMUNITIES AND THE PERSECUTION OF THE MAPUCHE PEOPLE

NEWEN TO OUR MAPUCHE NATION!!

MARRICHIWEO!! MARRICHIWEO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment