Thursday, November 29, 2012

PUBLIC STATEMENT NR. 2 OF LEONARDO QUIJÓN PEREIRA, MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONER FROM THE PRISON OF ANGOL - CHILE / 28.11.2012

Leonardo Quijón Pereira, Mapuche political prisoner in the jail of Angol.

I, Leonardo Quijón Pereira, Mapuche political prisoner of the Community Chequenco want to inform the national and international community the following:

Already tired of the political harassment of the Chilean government and of the prosecutors like Luis Chamorro, who has dedicated himself to persecute me, torture me and keep me in prison taking away of me the innocence of a child.  

The year 2009 where I remained eight months in prison away from my loved ones.  
Not content with that this year I again get involved in these acts that I have never taken part in where again I am moved away from my family and my wife who is pregnant.
 
For that reason, I decided to make this strike until the last consequences because this is no life for me. 

I would prefer to be dead in these conditions.  

THAT'S WHY I DEMAND IMMEDIATE FREEDOM BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT LINKS ME WITH THE ACTS OF WHICH I AM ACCUSED.
 
I'm a victim of political persecution since age 14.

 
Lastly I am very sorry that the
Gallardo family has lend itself for this injustice and has not wanted to clarify the death of the parcel holder Hector Gallardo. I tell them that my conscience and my hands are clean and thus I will demonstrate it.

STOP THE POLITICAL PERSECUTION, HARASSMENT AND SETUPS OF THE CHILEAN STATE AGAINST THE SOCIAL STRUGGLES OF THE MAPUCHE PEOPLE!

FREEDOM TO ALL MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS!

Leonardo Quijón Pereira from the prison of Angol, November 28, 2012

For more information contact me directly at Angol prison or my sister Cristina Quijón

No comments:

Post a Comment